Dornoch Community Markets 2019
These popular markets take place from May-September
Regular Community Market days for 2017 are Wednesdays 8th May, 12th and 26th June, 10th and 24th July, 14th and 28th August and 11th September.
The markets runs from 9:30am to 1pm on the Cathedral Green. Come and browse up to 30 stalls with home grown local produce, plants, arts & crafts, baking, artisan bread, specialist chocolates, cheese, hand made cosmetics, jewellery, gifts & clothing.
- Artisan bread from Cromarty Bakery: The Cromarty Bakery have a reputation for first class bread, cakes and pastries.
- Chocolate from Highland Patissier and Cocoa Skye
- Cromarty Cheese: The Cheese House is renowned for doing things a bit differently. Expect the best locally produced cheeses, chutneys and mouth-watering tasty bites. And also find a strong link with the Netherlands – some of the best Dutch farmer’s cheeses, finest charcuterie and quality snacks.
- Knockfarrel Produce: Knockfarrel Produce is a small family run organic croft nestled beneath the iron age hill fort of Knockfarrel in Cromarty. They grow fresh healthy food for local customers within 30 miles of their croft.
- Corry Croft Nursery : The nursery specialises in grasses and hardy plants. There is also a growing range of bamboos and exotic plants, offered for those who relish something more unusual. All plants offered for sale are propagated at the nursery in Rogart. All hardy plants are grown onsite and are therefore known to cope with the climate and conditions prevalent in this part of Scotland.