An introduction to whisky or gin tasting, or a treat for a connoisseur, the tasting experience at the award-winning Carnegie Whisky Cellars will be a most memorable part of your holiday.
The Carnegie Tasting Vault is housed in the original Dornoch Courthouse Record Room with its atmospheric vaulted ceiling and with walls lined with exclusive bottles of malt whisky. Michael Hanratty and his team will guide you through the tasting experience and the deliciously lingering flavour of the special whiskies or gins that you’ll taste, will stay with you long after your visit.
So enquire below about
- the blind whisky tasting (can you correctly identify the two single malts and the blended whisky? 45 minutes, £10 per person)
- the Regional Master class (a 90 minute taste tour of Scotland by sampling a malt from each of the six regions, £30 per person)
- Gin Master class – join the Scottish Gin Renaissance tasting four gins – an unforgettable hour for £20 per person
- Whisky or Gin Chocolate Pairings, every Friday during summer : 1pm or 3pm. Come along and taste some World Famous chocolate by Iain Burnett The
Highland Chocolatier with spirits from across Scotland £25 per person.
- Bespoke tastings – please detail your requirements