Situated on the fringe of the Dornoch conservation area, the cottage is a traditional sandstone blacksmiths built in 1868, ideal for a single person or couple.
As both the owners are artists, the walls are hung with paintings and prints. The pitch pine ceiling, cedar doors and mixture of period furniture are all part of the attention to detail that make this a memorable and relaxing place to stay.
The cottage is just a few minutes walk away from restaurants, pubs, hotels, coffee shops, museum and the Cathedral. The beautiful beach and golf club are within 1 mile.
Accommodation is all on one level and comprises a living room with dining area, kitchen, hall, bedroom, shower and a small garden sitting area. We accept 1 dog by arrangement. Off road parking. Central heating. WiFi