Wester Whinhill has a small heated swimming pool, so is particularly popular with families. The Lochans golf range & fish farm is just along the road from where you can walk to the beach. The cottage has a large garden with decking and gas barbeque. The house sleeps 8 with four bedrooms, two with flexible twin/super king layout, one double and one which can be single or twin. There are two bathrooms (one en-suite with jacuzzi bath).
Free Wi-fi is available.
The cottage is one mile from the town centre with stunning views over the Dornoch Firth. The fully equipped kitchen includes eye level oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher. The lounge/dining room has a Smart TV to download films with surround sound and blue ray/DVD. With oil-fired central heating, Wester Whinhill is cosy all year round! Dogs are welcome and the house has good disabled access with large shower room.
We are committed to sustainable tourism.
- we use ECO cleaning products
- we use low energy, daylight bulbs
- we have recycling bins for glass, plastic, paper, card & metal
- we have Solar PV panels to provide electricity to heat the swimming pool
- we use 100% renewable energy supplier